| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abeche in April is very, very hot at 32.75 °C (90.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.4 °C (104.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in April is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Abeche April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Abeche, Chad
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Abeche:
- Faya, Chad - 495.3 kms (307.8 miles) NNW
- N'Guigmi, Niger - 835.3 kms (519.1 miles) W
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 960.9 kms (597.1 miles) W
- N'Djamena, Chad - 658.5 kms (409.2 miles) WSW
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 870.8 kms (541.1 miles) WSW
- Am-Timan, Chad - 319.2 kms (198.3 miles) S
- Maroua, Cameroon - 810.8 kms (503.9 miles) WSW
- Garoua, Cameroon - 955.7 kms (593.9 miles) WSW
- Sarh, Chad - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) SSW
- Moundou, Chad - 785.6 kms (488.2 miles) SW